Skip to main content

Spotlight.



A fantasy love poem.

I held on to the bar and glided through its slide;
It came past the fire and I pushed past the rocks;
I passed through quaking fears and broken dreams;
I came to a point where all hope seemed lost.
The end seemed never coming;
I saw it thinner and thinner into the forest;
I ran out of vigor and almost dropped my hold on;
But your voice sounded and reinforced my hope;
When the slightest slumber sufficed, your whisper woke me;
And hastened my way towards the spotlight;
I had to get into the clouds, I need to be with the stars.

At a time I was drawn towards the mountain;
A very high mountain, it touched the clouds;
Feeling ecstasy and terrified amidst the birds that cheered;
I got to the top with only little time to live the moment;
And was sent down towards the ground with brute force;
I fell from the bar, and lost my grip, free falling;
I tried to scream and call for help, But the air forcefully ;
Pushed my voice far into my lungs, I couldn't utter a word;
I looked death in the eye, I drank my resolve, I passed…;
Until she came, reminding me I had a parachute;
I survived.

She manifested her well radiant and supple self;
She came towards my broken self, with her heart all radiating hope;
My eyes watered out, I tried to grin, but my cheek-bone refused.
I remembered the way I had come and its bags of crashing dreams;
I returned hopeless, falling again out of optimism;
I opened my eyes some seemingly seconds later;
She had healed my scars and made me whole again;
She cleared my bruises and taught me to glide with purpose;
To feel the breeze, control the wind, and plan my course;
Owing myself to her, I took her with me;
She rode on my back and I rode the glider;

I told her my stories, and she told me hers;
She shared the warmth of her heart, she made me strong;
I had nothing to return to her, but graceful thanks;
Only until now, did I realize she stabilized its flight;
Making me seem like a pro, one boss and an apt learner;
I rode not only the glider but the fantasy she created, Lucky Boy;
We approached the clouds, we approached our dreams;
I was overly excited, I could feel my nose twitching;
She stopped my anxiety, with a soft kiss on my lips;
My heart bugled, my cheeks started itching;
She loved her way into my heart, clearing every debris for her stay;

I reached my goal, holding your hands, amidst the woolly clouds.



Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Comments

  1. Greetings from the UK. I enjoyed reading - well done.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I'm honored. You can find many more interesting posts. Good-day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vagabond - Miyamoto Musashi

I fatefully stumbled upon a prominent Japanese beacon, whilst surfing through their in-despicable preserved heritage. This writer, and author of  The Book of Five Rings, the brilliant strategist and Buddhist, started forging his history-long prestige. After being foretold his destiny, he set out at the age of 16, into the world ; into the wild ; into the wind of knowledge. No sane one keeps the story; I've been portioned a ruthless glory; The earth has smouldered my feet; As it ventured past the smoking trees; The self-will blazes; Just as Fire to my Cold. The years had slowed down; It drilled me by the sword; I slowed down my heart; And trimmed off my own soul; In order to learn that much; I'm finally free and un-catchable. I've come too far to see the end now; Even if my way is wrong; But I'll keep pushing on. *Wa-l-k on So-n* Miyamoto Musashi Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Dream Walker - 3....

A large gust came along, dragging every thing in its path; It moved the splatter, stripped the trees of their clothing; The gust brought along hope, it restored my soul; With its mild whistles, it brought me back to life; Strength returned, my muscles twitched with joy; The terrain flattened from thick to thin brushes and stumps; My eyes opened slightly to view the peeking Sun; I sighed humorously, 'Good grief!, It's a good thing I won my last breath over'; I smiled, enjoying the comfort of the heating mud; Before I knew, I was walking on another sidewalk; I had no time to hear, and sneezed myself back out to life; I opened my eyes to the red clouds, the skies had gone darker; Then I stood up, to set on home, then a voice through my head spoke....; Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.