Skip to main content

[MUSIC] R2. Rhymz (feat Andre)


Genre: Alte
It's about time for happenstance to make its magic.
A perfect blend of ecstasy, a magical burst of good music.
Its about time a star had his birthday, and not just that is happening; I'm awe-struck.

After back to back bangers, Rhymz is not throwing in the towel just yet as he drops yet another smashing hit on His day featuring Andre. What perfect timing?!

It’s no secret that Rhymz has been going through a fairly tumultuous year. The fourth year in Med. school and grinding isn't easy. Keeping both ends up, has more dedication to it than luck.

The metaphorical sauce in the first verse is especially one to note. You watch football; this is for you.  You don't; you ain't left out.

Y'all need to upgrade your music library now with this jam.
Don't forget to share with friends too.
Download the track here


Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vagabond - Miyamoto Musashi

I fatefully stumbled upon a prominent Japanese beacon, whilst surfing through their in-despicable preserved heritage. This writer, and author of  The Book of Five Rings, the brilliant strategist and Buddhist, started forging his history-long prestige. After being foretold his destiny, he set out at the age of 16, into the world ; into the wild ; into the wind of knowledge. No sane one keeps the story; I've been portioned a ruthless glory; The earth has smouldered my feet; As it ventured past the smoking trees; The self-will blazes; Just as Fire to my Cold. The years had slowed down; It drilled me by the sword; I slowed down my heart; And trimmed off my own soul; In order to learn that much; I'm finally free and un-catchable. I've come too far to see the end now; Even if my way is wrong; But I'll keep pushing on. *Wa-l-k on So-n* Miyamoto Musashi Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Spotlight.

A fantasy love poem. I held on to the bar and glided through its slide; It came past the fire and I pushed past the rocks; I passed through quaking fears and broken dreams; I came to a point where all hope seemed lost. The end seemed never coming; I saw it thinner and thinner into the forest; I ran out of vigor and almost dropped my hold on; But your voice sounded and reinforced my hope; When the slightest slumber sufficed, your whisper woke me; And hastened my way towards the spotlight; I had to get into the clouds, I need to be with the stars. At a time I was drawn towards the mountain; A very high mountain, it touched the clouds; Feeling ecstasy and terrified amidst the birds that cheered; I got to the top with only little time to live the moment; And was sent down towards the ground with brute force; I fell from the bar, and lost my grip, free falling; I tried to scream and call for help, But the air forcefully ; Pushed my voice far into my lungs, I coul

Dream Walker - 3....

A large gust came along, dragging every thing in its path; It moved the splatter, stripped the trees of their clothing; The gust brought along hope, it restored my soul; With its mild whistles, it brought me back to life; Strength returned, my muscles twitched with joy; The terrain flattened from thick to thin brushes and stumps; My eyes opened slightly to view the peeking Sun; I sighed humorously, 'Good grief!, It's a good thing I won my last breath over'; I smiled, enjoying the comfort of the heating mud; Before I knew, I was walking on another sidewalk; I had no time to hear, and sneezed myself back out to life; I opened my eyes to the red clouds, the skies had gone darker; Then I stood up, to set on home, then a voice through my head spoke....; Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.