Skip to main content

Philosophy of Limbo Synchrony- Eye Into Perception ....1

Have you ever experienced happenings in the Dream which perfectly happens in-sync with happenings in the Real world? 


You're just realising that actually happens?  You've never even noticed? You'd better start noticing this beautiful connection Mother Nature  actually bridged. And if we're in similar category,  who have actually noticed, it's time we get our philosophy potentials up the chart. It's said 'Curiosity kills the cat',  but I'm sorry THIS cat has 9 killable lives', If you're really good at it,  I'll scar you on 5 and dislodge your cervicals on 8, Pretty Simple.
I had tripped into sleep,  months ago, when I encountered this phenomenon. It felt like a coincidence, until the 2nd and 3rd, did I believe it is an actual happening. It happened a few more times after that, like it had programmed intervals. I haven't quite figured that out. I'll make sure you know in the next serie.
In the dream I had at first. I looked about me,  the cheers of fans had no break. I felt no tension as I walked into the field,  just then I realised in the midst of words,  my name was about to be called. It was actually Athletics. Simultaneously,  as my name was called, 'Ayobami!!',  I woke up to my mother's shrieking. She said I answered only after she had called 5 times.  I got amazed at the tricks of coincidence, staging my waking up just at the right moment. You should have gotten to an extent about what I'm talking about. People talk about PRECOGNITION, people believe it exists. I do believe it exist.

What triggers it? How does it work? At what Interval? Is it divine? Or is it the Paleomammalian cells tapping into the time-stream?  If so, how can we control it? Can it be used to determine the future? This enigma - Limbo-Synchronism, has got me thinking for the past few days, trying to figure out, these questions. 

It's essential we know a few about Sleep's secret dogma.
Sleep is a concept of nature, known to be the utmost relief for stress, even when you are hungry, sleep postpones the hunger. It's meaning and cause hasn't fully unveiled and has been argued by many great philosophers; Shakespeare described it as 'Nature's soft nurse', Aristotle, proposed his theory, and explained 'sleep' as, 'The soothing effect which relaxes the muscles,  and brings it to rest, triggered by the feeling of coolness in the heart, gotten from vapour condensates, given off from digestion'. Check chronology here
Modern sleep philosophers Henri Pieron, Constantin von Economo, and Hans Berger, did quite a great work in uncovering the mystery of sleep. They revealed to the world that 'Brain waves change as Wakefulness give way to Sleep'  and also invented the electroencephalograph. For more info 

With the footprint this has made on the sands of our knowledge, we must proceed further in probing our primary enigma-Limbo Synchronism.

Next: Philosophy of Limbo Synchronicity- Eye Into Precognition ....2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight.

A fantasy love poem. I held on to the bar and glided through its slide; It came past the fire and I pushed past the rocks; I passed through quaking fears and broken dreams; I came to a point where all hope seemed lost. The end seemed never coming; I saw it thinner and thinner into the forest; I ran out of vigor and almost dropped my hold on; But your voice sounded and reinforced my hope; When the slightest slumber sufficed, your whisper woke me; And hastened my way towards the spotlight; I had to get into the clouds, I need to be with the stars. At a time I was drawn towards the mountain; A very high mountain, it touched the clouds; Feeling ecstasy and terrified amidst the birds that cheered; I got to the top with only little time to live the moment; And was sent down towards the ground with brute force; I fell from the bar, and lost my grip, free falling; I tried to scream and call for help, But the air forcefully ; Pushed my voice far into my lungs, I coul...

Word has it..

Word has it, Life isn't fair... Life is all but hope to bear, ha ha, and probably the night cold to sneeze. Word has it that, seconds doesn't only count forward; Rather, a constant remainder that the past always will be long-lost. The drive to live life is all concerned with breaking barriers and boundaries. From extra-dimensional, we broke into the womb, and laid siege against our containing vessel for 8 months and half, exercising patience till the right moment when its defense was precariously weak. We tore it down to further break boundaries which are to come. Now, we're faced with them one after the other, making us seem very tired and weary, at the height of the impending challenges, giving way to its intimidation and seeming supremacy. We probably have forgotten that all it takes to bring a challenge crashing down, is the effort which had been built little by little till it was rightfully enough. Just a little effort regularly, will weaken its roots s...

Dream Walker - 3....

A large gust came along, dragging every thing in its path; It moved the splatter, stripped the trees of their clothing; The gust brought along hope, it restored my soul; With its mild whistles, it brought me back to life; Strength returned, my muscles twitched with joy; The terrain flattened from thick to thin brushes and stumps; My eyes opened slightly to view the peeking Sun; I sighed humorously, 'Good grief!, It's a good thing I won my last breath over'; I smiled, enjoying the comfort of the heating mud; Before I knew, I was walking on another sidewalk; I had no time to hear, and sneezed myself back out to life; I opened my eyes to the red clouds, the skies had gone darker; Then I stood up, to set on home, then a voice through my head spoke....; Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.