Skip to main content

Cytoplasmic Time?


Can there be anything as Cytoplasmic Time?

"Since the intracellular and interstitial procession of actions and reactions occur on a different scale relative to our time-frame.
Does this mean that the cytoplasmic environment is characterized by a distinct time scheme, and what effect does this physical character have on the biological environment and its physiological metabolic procession?"

I am a penultimate student studying Biochemistry of the University of Lagos, Nigeria. With my depth of knowledge in Bioscience, I haven't left my keen interest in the physics of nature. I have pursued my interest progressively and attempted its further integration into the Bioscience world. The interdisciplinary nature of science for sure has helped further in homogeneity of its established facts and laws. Critical Thought and the Logical relation of facts have also been my major sturdy skill, and it has majorly helped my study, even in this.

Towards the end of April this year, precisely on the 26th, the thought dropped; Can there be anything as Cytoplasmic Time? This definitely is one of my questions I have probed from my amassed knowledge.
Consequently, I browsed the internet searching for anything as such and very well so far, I haven't found any. I made a new notebook for this insight using my Microsoft OneNote account and I thought on it regularly, citing real-world experiences everyone could relate with.
I generally feel esoteric about telling most yet solely because I had not enough guard against critics and their criticisms.

The Quotation above was made on the 6th of May, and it is my very first attempt into expressing the said question in words.
And Presently, I would trust my hardest with my play with words to give an elaborate proposal into the question, "Can there be anything as Cytoplasmic Time?".

In the broadest sense I can muster, elementary biology theorized that the healthy human heart beats 72 times per minute, the house rodent at >100 times per minute and an elephant at approximately 12 times per second. We also have observed that the relative irritability and reaction of these other organisms varies considerably in relation to to the human sense of time. Could it be their size or their perception. All boils down to the fact that certain metabolism in these organisms proceeds at relatively different speed, affecting its senses.
A second, but more in depth look at the perception of time by two conceptual entities; an irritated housekeeper (homo sapiens) and a super-swift house fly (musca domestica), occupying the similar point the space and time, The House. One of them seeks to escape from the other and this becomes relatively hard except the right instrument is adopted. The relative difficulty experienced by one of the organisms is an evident to the fact that they perceive the same moment (consisting the type-space and time) differently and that the progression of time differs relative to the two organisms. The House fly escapes because he sees the human as acting sluggish, conversely, the human views the house fly as insanely fast, as it takes off from the couch speeding off out of target. What if the cause of these disparities in sensation is caused only because of the difference in the perception of time by these separate species.
Could it be they process information at different rate and velocity compared to each other, or the metabolic processes that occur intra- and inter-cellularly, happen at different rates. Could it be that the cytoplasm operates its organelles in another intrinsic dimension that differs between species. Could there be a factor or index that could account for this disparity amongst species?

"Can there be anything as the Cytoplasmic Time?"

This is a rough overview, I am still gathering and analyzing data from study and pure thought. This is only just the beginning; Indeed a wild new World, which will know no bounds.

This is officially the primary introduction of this concept into the World. A perfect canvas created for the integration of the three popularly known worlds of nature, science and discovery; Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

Insights, conceptual contributions and constructive criticisms from the World Science Community would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Ayobami Emmanuel Bamigboye
Bio-science Enthusiast



Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vagabond - Miyamoto Musashi

I fatefully stumbled upon a prominent Japanese beacon, whilst surfing through their in-despicable preserved heritage. This writer, and author of  The Book of Five Rings, the brilliant strategist and Buddhist, started forging his history-long prestige. After being foretold his destiny, he set out at the age of 16, into the world ; into the wild ; into the wind of knowledge. No sane one keeps the story; I've been portioned a ruthless glory; The earth has smouldered my feet; As it ventured past the smoking trees; The self-will blazes; Just as Fire to my Cold. The years had slowed down; It drilled me by the sword; I slowed down my heart; And trimmed off my own soul; In order to learn that much; I'm finally free and un-catchable. I've come too far to see the end now; Even if my way is wrong; But I'll keep pushing on. *Wa-l-k on So-n* Miyamoto Musashi Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Spotlight.

A fantasy love poem. I held on to the bar and glided through its slide; It came past the fire and I pushed past the rocks; I passed through quaking fears and broken dreams; I came to a point where all hope seemed lost. The end seemed never coming; I saw it thinner and thinner into the forest; I ran out of vigor and almost dropped my hold on; But your voice sounded and reinforced my hope; When the slightest slumber sufficed, your whisper woke me; And hastened my way towards the spotlight; I had to get into the clouds, I need to be with the stars. At a time I was drawn towards the mountain; A very high mountain, it touched the clouds; Feeling ecstasy and terrified amidst the birds that cheered; I got to the top with only little time to live the moment; And was sent down towards the ground with brute force; I fell from the bar, and lost my grip, free falling; I tried to scream and call for help, But the air forcefully ; Pushed my voice far into my lungs, I coul

Philosophy of Limbo Synchrony- Eye Into Perception ....1

Have you ever experienced happenings in the Dream which perfectly happens in-sync with happenings in the Real world?  You're just realising that actually happens?  You've never even noticed? You'd better start noticing this beautiful connection Mother Nature  actually bridged. And if we're in similar category,  who have actually noticed, it's time we get our philosophy potentials up the chart. It's said 'Curiosity kills the cat',  but I'm sorry THIS cat has 9 killable lives', If you're really good at it,  I'll scar you on 5 and dislodge your cervicals on 8, Pretty Simple. I had tripped into sleep,  months ago, when I encountered this phenomenon. It felt like a coincidence, until the 2nd and 3rd, did I believe it is an actual happening. It happened a few more times after that, like it had programmed intervals. I haven't quite figured that out. I'll make sure you know in the next serie. In the dream I had at first. I looke