Skip to main content

Interning at Bridgecyclers - The Team



The entire Bridgecyclers Team is interning with the startup company, Bridgecyclers. We are devoted to solving environmental pollution and flooding issues by providing information, waste management services and emergency response.
We had taken a week break from the boot camp given different factors and therefore started working on the project the following week.
We are also restructuring our target market and rounding our feasibility research. We hope our target customers will graduate over the years.
Following the BUILD process and design thinking, we are working on conducting surveys, holding interviews with our focus group. We'll work on its results, and execute as planned.
We very well have commenced the construction of a web forum and currently pooling available resources to keep the work on.

It has been such a tasking yet an amazing experience for everyone on the team.
We would be sharing the link for the web forum soon, after the construction is completed.
Thank You.




Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vagabond - Miyamoto Musashi

I fatefully stumbled upon a prominent Japanese beacon, whilst surfing through their in-despicable preserved heritage. This writer, and author of  The Book of Five Rings, the brilliant strategist and Buddhist, started forging his history-long prestige. After being foretold his destiny, he set out at the age of 16, into the world ; into the wild ; into the wind of knowledge. No sane one keeps the story; I've been portioned a ruthless glory; The earth has smouldered my feet; As it ventured past the smoking trees; The self-will blazes; Just as Fire to my Cold. The years had slowed down; It drilled me by the sword; I slowed down my heart; And trimmed off my own soul; In order to learn that much; I'm finally free and un-catchable. I've come too far to see the end now; Even if my way is wrong; But I'll keep pushing on. *Wa-l-k on So-n* Miyamoto Musashi Get engaged, Comment and Share. We appreciate you.

Spotlight.

A fantasy love poem. I held on to the bar and glided through its slide; It came past the fire and I pushed past the rocks; I passed through quaking fears and broken dreams; I came to a point where all hope seemed lost. The end seemed never coming; I saw it thinner and thinner into the forest; I ran out of vigor and almost dropped my hold on; But your voice sounded and reinforced my hope; When the slightest slumber sufficed, your whisper woke me; And hastened my way towards the spotlight; I had to get into the clouds, I need to be with the stars. At a time I was drawn towards the mountain; A very high mountain, it touched the clouds; Feeling ecstasy and terrified amidst the birds that cheered; I got to the top with only little time to live the moment; And was sent down towards the ground with brute force; I fell from the bar, and lost my grip, free falling; I tried to scream and call for help, But the air forcefully ; Pushed my voice far into my lungs, I coul

Philosophy of Limbo Synchrony- Eye Into Perception ....1

Have you ever experienced happenings in the Dream which perfectly happens in-sync with happenings in the Real world?  You're just realising that actually happens?  You've never even noticed? You'd better start noticing this beautiful connection Mother Nature  actually bridged. And if we're in similar category,  who have actually noticed, it's time we get our philosophy potentials up the chart. It's said 'Curiosity kills the cat',  but I'm sorry THIS cat has 9 killable lives', If you're really good at it,  I'll scar you on 5 and dislodge your cervicals on 8, Pretty Simple. I had tripped into sleep,  months ago, when I encountered this phenomenon. It felt like a coincidence, until the 2nd and 3rd, did I believe it is an actual happening. It happened a few more times after that, like it had programmed intervals. I haven't quite figured that out. I'll make sure you know in the next serie. In the dream I had at first. I looke